Since the twenty-first century, e-commerce has developed rapidly and has been widely used in the scope of international trade, and traditional trade methods have been subject to relatively fierce impact, and the continuous advancement of this phenomenon has made China gradually begin to shift to the direction of paperless development. The rise of e-commerce opportunities and challenges coexist, the rapid development of e-commerce has been almost ignored the fact that it started late, at the same time, China’s foreign trade in the national economy is increasingly prominent. Maximizing the opportunities into challenges is both a major issue affecting the fate and future of China’s foreign trade, as well as a major issue related to the sustainable development of China’s foreign trade. Therefore, the analysis of the impact and application of e-commerce on international trade is of great significance to the full use of e-commerce to promote the economic situation of China.
The positive impact of e-commerce on international trade
1. Significantly reduce the process of foreign trade
Reduce the traditional foreign trade process in the complex transaction process, e-commerce and foreign trade combined to produce a paperless form of trade. The biggest impact of paperless is the realization of e-commerce information sharing and exchange, the rapid development of computer technology in recent years, can quickly link the parties designed in the trade, through the exchange of data to achieve the transfer of information, replacing the previous international trade complex transaction process, the traditional international trade generally includes a number of transaction prep, transaction negotiation, the signing of contracts and the performance of contracts, etc. The traditional international trade generally includes the preparation of the transaction, negotiation, the signing of the contract and the performance of the contract and other multiple stages.
At the same time, these processes often require paper documents as proof in the process of performance, the use of electronic commerce to carry out international trade, reducing the trade process, to avoid repeated input of data, reduce manual operations, to avoid operational errors and other problems, to achieve the dual advantages of low cost and high efficiency.
2. Promote the diversified development of international trade business entities
Under the traditional trade system, import and export trade is restricted, many large enterprises are the subject of international business trade, followed by many small and medium-sized companies, trade intermediaries play an important role in this process.
3. Changed the business management model of international trade
Traditional distribution, agency and consignment business have been greatly reduced with the emergence of e-commerce trade, and direct trade has become an increasingly mainstream form of trade.
4. Promote the development of service trade and technology trade
The existence of e-commerce promotes further division of labor among countries in international trade, the virtualization of transactions is enhanced, and information plays an important role in the fierce competition to seize international market share.
The negative impact of electronic commerce on foreign trade
(a) intensify the “horse-trade effect” in international trade
1. Developed countries have been aware of the huge impact of the Internet on the world economy, so many developed countries have urgently introduced many policies to promote the development of information industry, and information technology has been widely used in many fields, and these countries have formulated global business frameworks, agreements and standards that need to be observed, and are ready to take the lead in the first round of international economic and trade competition in e-commerce. Further widen the gap with the developing countries, the formation of international trade in the “Matthew effect”.
2. Relying on their own economic and financial advantages and relatively complete infrastructure information construction, developed countries have gained a head start in the competition of e-commerce, and the trade model has gradually changed to the direction of international e-commerce. The gap between developing countries and developed countries in the process of e-commerce is more obvious due to the late start of awareness and the lack of information technology support. E-commerce does not necessarily help developing countries to achieve great development with this platform, but rather set a higher threshold for developing countries, further worsening the competitive environment.
(ii) Further catalyzing the loss of taxes in international trade
It is undeniable that e-commerce has significantly increased the share of international economic trade, but also created an opportunity for many unscrupulous enterprises to evade taxes and tax evasion, resulting in the loss of a large amount of taxes in China, and a careful analysis of the reasons for this phenomenon include
1. International trade under the environment of electronic commerce has the characteristics of virtualization and paperlessness, and the subjects of transactions have great differences, discrepancies and other problems, these factors lead to the difficulty of taxation authorities to obtain taxation evidence, and there is great difficulty in determining the scope of taxation, and it is easy to form international taxation conflicts, and the phenomenon of tax evasion and tax avoidance in international trade often occurs.
2. Modern international trade often sets computer encryption technology in order to increase the security of transactions, and the use of encryption technology can create obstacles for the relevant staff to collect evidence and information under certain circumstances, which makes it difficult for our taxation authorities to discover the problems at the first time.
3. The improvement of taxation system largely affects the development process of e-commerce, and there are many deficiencies and loopholes in tax collection and management issues, and a lot of tax money is lost.
4. The existence of e-commerce has weakened the position of intermediaries in the international, and at the same time led to the reduction of withholding and payment. Tax is an important component of national finance, and the phenomenon of tax leakage has brought great losses to the national finance, and although the country has long been aware of the hazards involved, it has not yet formulated a proven policy to restrain the transaction behavior of enterprises.
The development strategy of international economic trade under the background of electronic commerce
1. Actively cultivate e-commerce talents
In the background of e-commerce, the international economy has shown the characteristics of informationization and modernization. In order to better adapt to this development situation, it is necessary to strengthen the training of professional talents and send more professional talents for the development of e-commerce. Cultivation of e-commerce talents has become one of the means to enhance economic development in China at present. Foreign trade enterprises and universities form talent transfer contracts, taking e-commerce talents as key training objects, and the agreement formed between enterprises and universities helps universities to improve the importance of e-commerce talents cultivation, and the cultivation of e-commerce talents should match with the current economic form, and the pre-job training of talents is carried out according to the market demand for talents. The training of e-commerce talents should match the current economic form, and the pre-employment training should be conducted according to the market demand for talents, and a reasonable assessment system and assessment content should be formulated. The cultivated e-commerce talents should have excellent e-commerce knowledge and skilled computer operation skills as well as international trade knowledge, and be able to maintain and develop the back-end system of e-commerce platform.
2，Optimize the relevant legal provisions of e-commerce
The establishment of sound relevant transaction laws is of great significance to protect our legitimate interests in transactions, for example, the tax evasion and tax leakage problems we mentioned above, if perfect laws and regulations can be formulated, this imagination can be avoided to a large extent. Information asymmetry in the information of e-commerce transactions should be formed in the relevant legal provisions, once the situation, what should be made to deal with, etc., should be written into the law in the form of examples and penalties, in addition to the timely summary of the dangers and security factors that occur in international trade, will be written into the legal provisions. In addition to the aforementioned situation, the tax system of both sides of the transaction should be effectively negotiated, so that both sides of international trade to achieve a win-win situation.
3. Active development of international portals
By analyzing the current operation of foreign trade enterprises, it is not difficult to find that the platform of foreign trade websites provides effective promotion for the promotion and development of products. With the help of the network platform, the information and pictures of products are published on the Internet, so that customers can get a more intuitive understanding by browsing, and at the same time, the prices of products are marked on the web pages, so that customers can form a preliminary impression of whether to buy according to the prices provided. In general, domestic foreign trade websites use both English and Chinese forms of expression in order to provide foreign customers with more comprehensive and easy-to-understand information. Enterprises make full use of the advantages of the current e-commerce, the interactive marketing model to establish perfect, provide active services for customers, push relevant news, and constantly expand their influence, so as to further develop foreign markets, which is conducive to the Chinese economy gradually to the world.
4.Strengthen the construction of information system
The development of e-commerce economy has made a positive contribution to the enhancement of China’s import and export trade, while at the same time with the continuous growth of trade has also triggered us to think about the security of website transactions,?π shore (11) low car stride? The website has more and higher requirements, such as stability and other characteristics. Whether it is the payment and transfer of money or to avoid theft of corporate information, the security and importance of information systems can not be ignored.
According to the above analysis we can understand that the twenty-first actual e-commerce has become an important way to change the world trade, the application field of electronic morning is expanding, the rapid development of e-commerce in international trade has formed a profound impact on the development of international trade. In order to better play the advantageous position of China’s e-commerce in international trade should pay attention to the training of e-commerce talents, focus on the training of professional talents, the formation of e-commerce-related legal provisions, regulate the behavior of e-commerce transactions, the future of e-commerce in the international market to play a greater advantage to lay a good foundation.